Liquid damage, battery charging as normal but won't switch on.
My macbook pro got hit by the 'toddler with the orange juice' which seems to be a regular problem but the results are different to the previous threads I've seen. I turned upside down and dried out for a few weeks.
The charger mag strip orange/green light and charge lights are working as normal - suggesting battery is too, but no response from the on button.
I've tried the shift/ctrl/cmd + power and holding down for 10 secs without mains connected and then with. nada.
Could this need just cleaning or something else I could do myself without any previous experience? I'm skint and apple are expensive.
Is this a good question?