Water logged Sony Vaio I3 doesn't turn on
My young son took my laptop (running on battery power), into a full bath - it was soaked up to about half the screen :O
It immediately shut off. I removed the battery as fast as I could and laid it upside down and on its side for the water to drain. Later my husband removed the screws in the back (it is no longer under warranty) put the hard drive in rice and set a cool hair dryer on the motherboard. There are no apparent water stains anywhere (or rust), but now (2 days later) after putting it back together it will not turn on, neither are any of the LED lights coming on when plugged in or connected to the battery. Is it completely fried as it was on when it got water logged? Is there anything that may help?
Is this a good question?