Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Why I can't turn on my iPhone after 6r8 repair?

sorry for my language, I can't write in English fluently.

I have an iPhone 3GS 32 GB. Before I give him to my friend, It turns on, and work, but he don't have backlight. So I decided to repair It. I bought 6r8 coil and give It to my friend to solder It. After that, my phone won't turn on. I plug in It to my PC, trying DFU mode, and It's not working. Have anybody any solutions, how to repair it?

try putting on wall charger for 1 hour and see if it boots, sometimes the battery connector isn't screwed in enough, dock connector (no4) is loose. Take the board out for 1 hour and then try again to reassemble and power up. oldturkey03 is spot on with his advice though.. :-)

I tried your advices, and it's not working..

Luke, I'd start of by inspecting the logic board. The coil is a bit of a pain to solder and unless one had lots of practice and the right tools, it could be possible that the soldering has caused a failure in any of the circuits. Check for bad solder joints, bridged solder etc.

Luke will be eternally grateful.