Apple's line of PowerBook laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The PowerBook line includes the PowerBook 100, Duo, 500, and 5300 Series; the PowerBook 1400, 2400, 3400; the PowerBook G3, G4 Titanium, and G4 Aluminum.

Is it possible to replace the case of a PowerBook 15' G4

I have a PowerBook G4 1.67 M9677LLA, and wonder if its possible to change the out case... as in, the aluminum body of my mac. Under the aluminum, the mac runs perfectly, not one issue with it in 5 years. The alluminum on the other hand has warped/bent around the edges, and no longer locks shut when I close it...

thanks in advance for your help.

The only one I can find is for the model before yours. Maybe Ben can tell us if it would work. Ralph

I'll keep looking for your model. May get lucky. Ralph

Contact iFixit to see if they have one, here:

OK I found a source. You can check this out and select the proper unit for your computer. Ralph

I would still wail for Ben to say if the first one will work its a lot less money. Ralph

Yossi will be eternally grateful.