Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

After display assembly replacement middle of screen not touch sensitiv

After replacement of the display assembly the middle of the screen, a finger width area across the screen left to right is no responsive. Brightness, color and contrast of screen are all great.

I followed the instructions in great detail and made sure to have the appropriate surfaces clean before reassembly.

jordenthompson, it is my experience that whenever a certain part of the digitizer is unresponsive, the digitizer has failed. There is most likely due to a broken circuit within the digitizer. Return it to the vendor for a replacement. This type of failure is becoming more frequent and is not uncommon. Hope this helps, good luck.

jordenthompson will be eternally grateful.