light glows at the front, hd spins, fans start,nothing furter happens
I have the same issue. Spilled a cup of tea into the backside of the mbp while the machine was on. It shut off instantly.
Some tea in the bottom of the machine, logic board got wet.
Disconnected battery and left open to dry for a couple of days.
Now when switching machine on, light glows at the front, hd spins and fans start to run at max speed after 10 seconds. Nothing furter happens, screens is black, keyboard is not lit up and the fan keeps blowing like crazy.
Battery charges normally via magsafe.
Cleaned the motherboard with isapropelyne 99.9% but no improvement.
Is my logic board dead or could it be there is a fuse blown that can be fixed?
Is this a good question?