replacing corolla air filter
how do I replace motor airl filter of a 2008 toyota corolla.
Is this a good question?
jask woods, take a look at this video. It will show you .
1. Turn off the car before changing the air filter. Don't start the car once the air filter has been removed, it acts as a barrier were the car to backfire.
2. Locate the box that houses the air filter. Look in the front driver's side, back corner under the hood for a rectangular-shaped black box.
3. Undo the clips that keep the housing lid secure. Lift the lid and compress the accordion-type tubing towards the engine.
4. Remove the old filter from the housing unit. Clean any leaves or debris out of the box.
5. Replace the old filter with a new filter that is made for the specific make and model of your Toyota Corolla. Use a K&N filter, part number 33-2252, for a Corolla manufactured from 2002-2008. Find older Corolla air filter part numbers online or at your local auto supply store.
6. Pull the lid back over to the air filter housing unit, and snap it in place. Reattach the clips to secure the lid.
Information is from here. Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 2
Past 30 Days: 21
All Time: 2,133