Comprehensive repair manuals for each of the six versions of iPod Original. Common repairs are battery and hard drive replacement.

My I pod wont sinc with itunes then freezes when I try

I try to sync my 30 gig i pod with itunes and the computer tells me i cant sync then when i try to anyways it freezes

Can you tell us any more? Does it play? Any other problems?

my sisters i pod froze

ruben, you will have to give more information. Like, what iPod is it did anything happen to it? When did it start freezing? What have you done about it. It would help it you click on the link on the right side of this page "Ask a Question" and give as much detail as possible. Good Luck

I have an iPod 5 video that won't reset and is not being recongized by my computer. Is this a board or harddrive issue?

My friend you might want to try this and see what happens next...Try deleting your itunes softwear and update to the most current itunes softwear. If this doesen"t help change your hard drive...

Could be a corrupt iPod music library file.

If you have all of your iPod music already loaded within your iTunes library, try resetting the iPod via iTunes to factory settings.

Next, sync the iPod with iTunes to transfer back all the tracks and playlists.

chris will be eternally grateful.