0

toby gray
1

It said iPhone disabled connect to itunes

It told me to unlock it

my iphone3gs is lock

rian smith,

1

toby gray, put your iPhone in DFU mode and Restore with iTunes:

Connect your iPhone to your computer

Turn your iPod off

For 10 seconds, hold both the Home and Power buttons

While still holding the home button down, release the power button only Continue to hold the home button down for an additional 10 seconds. After the dialog box explaining that the iPhone was found in recovery mode has been closed, restore your iPhone. Bad part with this is that you are going to erase the information that has been collecting on your phone since the last backup. Hope this helps, good luck.

thank you so much for the helppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took me so long to find the answer and i looked it up on google and this website popped up and it was soo so so so helful, agian THANK YOU!!!!!

deja,

you can also just power off the device and hold home button down as you connect it to force it into recovery mode, and then restore with itunes... again all data will be lost , this is easier than DFU mode

Sebastian Edinger,

thank you soooooooooo much!!!

Mo,

0

shadh56
1

check out this site http://computerapps103.blogspot.com/2014... helped me unlock my iphone