MBP won't turn on, DC Board or Battery?
I have a water damaged laptop that I took apart dried out and had working until the battery ran out. Now it won't power on. The MagSafe light is a steady bright green, the 1st battery indicator light flashes green. When I unplug the battery, all 5 lights flash green. I'm assuming that since it ran fine until my battery went dead that I need to replace the DC Board but getting the green light on the MagSafe adapter confuses me. How can I figure out what to replace?
Is this a good question?