Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Cable removal with spudger (DETAILS)

Your instructions just say to "use your other hand and a spudger to disconnect the black ribbon cable labeled "1."

How exactly do you disconnect the cable with the spudger ? Do I slide the spudger edge underneath the numbered tabs? Do I push something with the spudger??

Please provide more detailed info on exactly how the cables disconnect so that I don't damage them in the process.

Thank you

If you move your mouse to the upper left of the photo you will see a word large. Click on that for more detail. I have included the magnified photo for you. It shows the spudger sliding under the connector. Hope this helps. Ralph

http://s1.guide-images.ifixit.com/igi/Pv...

Thank you.. got it...

Cary Tobey will be eternally grateful.