The Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx is a version of the Droid Razr carrying a higher capacity 3,300mAH battery.

end of head phone jack broke off in phone

was listening to music via head phones, into the headphone port.

when i went to pull the headphones out of the port, the end broke off and i am unable to reach it. if i take the phone apart, will i be able to get to this broken part and pull it out?

This worked!!!!!!!!!!

This didn't work, nothing against you, it just pushed it in a LOT more

Help me this didn't work what do I do now

Thanks it worked. I put the super glue on the interior bit of the broken jack (wiped clean the outer bit), pushed it inside, waited for an hour to dry and then yanked it out with fingers crossed. The whole thing came out as one.

I tried the glue method and it did not work for me, now it seems that the piece is glued into my ear jack. Any recommendations please!!

Take a BIC pen ink tube, insert the tube to the headphone jack and plug the broken tip to the tube and just pull it out, it worked just fine for me, hope you can find this useful.

Just tried this on my S7 and it worked like a charm thanks for the advice

this is what i do and it works very well.

try to put a small amount of superglue on the broken end and stick it back in your phone. hold it and let it dry then try to pull it out.

if that doesnt work then take a paperclip straighten the end of it. then hold a lighter underneath it till it is red hot. then stick it in your phone jack and it will melt the plastic and bond to the broken headphone piece so you can pull it out. this method works for me very well

Can u do it with gorilla glue or is a different kind

Thank u really helped got it out

Wow!! My daughter broke the headphone jack in my phone and I was sure it was ruined. I tried the superglue trick and I couldn't believe it worked!! When I first put a dab of glue on the main headphone piece and put it in the phone, I left it in for about 25 seconds and when I pulled it out, it was not fixed, and the glue made it seem as if it wasn't going to come out at all. I put the jack back in, twisted it a bit, pushed in and everything came out in one piece. Absolutely thrilled!! Thank you so much to The PIcklefish!!

Take a cheap BIC pen and take the ink cartridge out. Then put a small amount of hot glue into the end opposite of where the writing part of the pen is. Quickly insert into the the jack and press for 10 to 15 seconds. Now pull the cartridge out.

It worked for me

You can use any glue hold it down on the thing you trying to get out for 5 minutes and it comes right out but u can only pull as fast and risk it or go as slow as you can and nothing so have fun wish u the best The end

I have tried the BIC pen but it didn't work, I tried to get the broken piece with 3 types of glue. The very tip of the headphone jack broke off. Any other suggestions on how to remove the broken jack?

I got the center part of a pen which was too small to do the first method then melted the plastic with a lighterand stuck it in. I waited a while then pulled it out and it worked! So happy.

I think the best way is to use a needle,birthday badgeetc stab it into the rubber part then yank it out it worked for my apple earphones.

Charlotte will be eternally grateful.