Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Where to order back cover iPhone 3GS?

Does anyone know a good back cover that fits probably? My white iPhone 3GS has some hairlines and cracks at the dock connector. Now I want to replace it with a black back cover, I will need a mute switch in black, sim tray in black and the back cover of course (maybe a dock connector?).

Anyone got experience with http://www.sw-box.com/wholesale-iPhone-3... ? Or know any shop where I can buy the stuff I need.

Another side question. Anyone who did replace the back cover with succes? Was it hard to do? How does your phone look like now?

Most Helpful Answer

The place you're looking only sells wholesale.

Try Jack Telecom for the part. They also have it in black, too.

Why shouldn't I buy http://www.sw-box.com/apple-iPhone-3gs-1... ? It includes Chrome Front Bezel, Battery Black Backing Cover, Volume Button, Camera Lens, Earphone Jack. If I buy the mute button and Sim tray I'm done?

Do you know any shop where they have good fitting back covers ?

I bought 3rd party, looks fine. Seperating the bezel is simple, just pry it off and get some glue and stick it back down. there's also the headphone jack bezel and speaker mesh you will want to transfer. also, there's 2 metal pins in the case you will want to remove these and put them in the new one, and there's some other stuff you will see on the old case that are stuck down, you can just pry them up and put them back in place.

deluxz will be eternally grateful.