Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Component Identity required please!

Is it necessary?What does it do?Where can i order it?Are you sure it's a connector?Because the connector seems to be the one on the right.I want to know more about that golden one, where i could buy one?

Yes, the brass one is a connector....;-)

john they are available at places like this as well as places like this. I believe the manufacturer is murata and the part number is MM4829-2702. The datasheet is available right here. Hope this helps.

This is a antenna . By this you phone connected with Network. this component is necessary for a working phone. without this phone will not connect to carrier. it will stay in no service or searching .

I have a second hand Iphone and this component is missing and the blue inductor is also missing.The phone is always searching with no service.Where I could buy or order these two components?

You can remove these from any non working phone .

John will be eternally grateful.