Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

wont turn on when I take it off of it's charger.

My iPhone 3GS fell in some water, it wont turn on when I take it off of it's charger.

Any help?

The iPhone 5 is the current iPhone right now.

Pyrus, first thing you want to do, is to stop trying to charge it and to no longer plug it in. This could make a bad situation worse. You definitely should start off with this guideIt is for a 3G but essentially the same procedure for your phone. After that change the battery. A once exposed battery is definitely a cause for plenty of headaches later on. You'll be surprised to find out how many errors a water damaged battery can give you ;-) After that, reevaluate, clean again and see what you get. Should even a new battery give you the same trouble, consider changing the dock connector. Hope this helps, good luck.

Pyrus will be eternally grateful.