Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Randomly turned off back heating up very quickly when chargeing

Hi my iPhone 4S randomly turned off and then wouldn't turn back on when I try chargeing my phone it turns on and then when I disconnect the charger it turns off the back of the phone heats up very quickly over the powermanagement ic and I am wondering would the powermanagement ic be gone or is the battery the problem please help :(

Hi, the cheapest way to find out is to get a battery of ebay and then try plugging that it. If it solves the problem then the battery is at fault. I would recommend u do it as soon as possible as the more load the power management ic is put through the higher are the chances of shorting it out. Write back on what u did. Good luck.

Scott will be eternally grateful.