A bluetooth mouse released by Logitech in 2006 that is known for its free-spinning scroll wheel.

battery has charge but mouse still not working.

i have been using this mouse for years. It is awesome! A new one costs well over $100. it is still holding a charge, but one day it just stopped working. I tried removing the usb receiver and putting it in different usb ports and different computers. there is no visible light from the Laser, but it may not have ever had a visible light before it stopped working. when i move the mouse, the green lights come on so i don't think it is a battery problem. when i fully charged the mouse, the indicator lights went all the way to the top.

Try changing the battery. Here's how to do it: Logitech MX Revolution battery Replacement

Odd, my MX mouse did the same thing yesterday. Batteries were fresh. Turning the mouse off and on lit a small green light on top indicating low battery. I plugged my transmitter into a different usb port, but discovered that my usb hub became disconnected somehow. If it cannot talk to the transmitter it acts this way. The MX has a 3 year warranty if this doesnt work.

Ben Lish will be eternally grateful.