Screen replacement only for iPhone 5

I have an iphone 5 at&t. could you tell me if you have a video or tuorial showing how to correctly replace the outer screen? The phone is 100% functional, is just a cracked screen the only part I need to replace? How difficult is this repair? 1-10 with 1 being easy. I have replaced the lcd touch screen & diditizer on a iphone 4s multipule times correctly. It was easy to me. Is the LCD and Digitizer fused together?

Thanks,

Gary

gary, "The front glass, digitizer, and LCD are all one component, thereby increasing cost of repair." from here. so that means you will have to replace the whole front assembly. the guide for that is right here. hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone 5 Image

Guide

iPhone 5 Teardown

Difficulty: Moderate

iPhone 5 Front Panel Image

Guide

iPhone 5 Front Panel Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate40 dakika - 1 saat

Gary will be eternally grateful.