0

gamesnotwar
11

no signal, emergency calls only

This question is archived. No new answers are allowed, and only the question's owner may edit it.

Hi my galaxy s2 won't chance a phone signal anymore could it be the antenna or could it be something else

Archived as not answerable by oldturkey03

0

Andrew
533

If it allows emergency call then it's not the antenna, more likely the sim card.

Try taking out, cleaning, and reinserting the sim card, and try the sim card in another phone to check if it's ok. Failing that it could be the sim card holder in the phone.

0

hasp243
1

Hi guys,

i just bought an unlocked s2, my network sim wont work in it. it says not registered on network and my service providers name is not an available option to choose in network operators.

o2 and vodafone are the only two options on offer and both work with their respective sim cards.

i tried an orange sim to and get the same issue as my 3 card. i have checked and the phone is 100% imei unlocked. it has to be something to do with settings.

My service provider says its the phone and samsung say its the service provider or my sim. I have tried another 3 sim and that also doesnt work.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

sorry i think i wrote this in the wrong place :-(

hasp243,

0

Aaron Cuesta
1

Try to flash another modem via Odin.

I've got the same problem and the modem for my carrier did solve.

Sorry for my English :)