Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

How do I transfer data from my old hard drive

i just replaced my hard drive, how do i transfer the data from the old hard drive to the new hard drive

If you want an exact transfer you'll need to use Apple's Migration Assistant application which you'll find in the Utilities folder.

you will need to get a hard drive enclosure to plug the sata hard drive into it and then through usb and it would show up on your computer.

Maybe an easier way would be to just leave the old drive installed and assign it another number like D. Then use win explorer or your favorite copying program to copy all the info you wish to keep onto the new C drive.

Mac's don't use drive letter identifiers unlike MS-DOS or Windows

Sorry, I'll retract my post. I'm new on the site and was not aware of the format, or that the question referred to a Mac.

GUY will be eternally grateful.