Dryer wont turn on at all. checked house breakers ect..
is therer a reset button why wont my dryer turn on
Is this a good question?
Jennita, sorry there is no reset button. To reset it, usually you just unplug it for a good while. Here is what the service manual recommends in case it does not power up: "
1. Check the line voltage and for blown fuses.
2. Check for voltage going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the CCU when unit is plugged in. If no click replace CCU.
3. Unplug the unit before continuing.
4. Check continuity of line cord and line filter.
5. Check harness connections to CCU.
6. Check touch-pad/LED assembly.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 2
All Time: 1,027