Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Why does my screen have lines across?

I was replacing my broken LCD screen. The iPhone was powered off. I disconnected the ribbons 1, 2, and 3. I then noticed that there was some dirt on the connector of ribbon 1 (on the board). I wasn't thinking too much and decided that instead of just blowing to get rid of the dirt I decided to remove it with a tiny screwdriver. Then I saw a spark. I didn't have to test anything, I knew I had made a big mistake. Anyways, I continued putting the phone back together and the result is in this video. I hope someone can help me find a solution.

Here is a link to understand when I say lines across the screen:

Result of the mistake

looks like either a popped filter or bad cap on the logic board. You could check with a microscope for any burned out component

Alejandro Zambrano will be eternally grateful.