Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

replaced battery in phone now cycles on and off on apple logo

i replaced my battery in my iphone 3gs and now it just cycles on and off on the Apple logo. does anyone have a solution?

Sounds like a bad battery. Try to replace it again with your old one and see if that makes a difference. I most certainly would get another battery. Also, try charging it on an AC charger first.

the phone works just fine with old battery. must be a bad battery. you would think they would test them before selling them.

There are a few lot numbers that keep popping up every now and then with this error. Try to replace it through your vendor for a new one. Best of luck to you.

Rich will be eternally grateful.