Spilled wine, took apart, now what?
My daughter spilled a small amount of wine on her keyboard, she wiped it off and thought she was ok. Of course it ran for a bit then shut down. At this point she told me what had happened. We let it dry out and in the meantime I ordered a tool set to open it up. Only sensors showing red are the two on the battery. Took it completely apart, cleaned with 91% alcohol, let dry and reassembled. Still nothing (which I expected). Should my next step be to replace the logic board? Battery?? Thanks in advance!
Is this a good question?