Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How do I reconnect the display cable on an iPhone 4s?

I dropped my Iphone on tile floor (bottom left corner of Iphone) and now it's got a green-ish hue to the display as well as some weird lines. When I first open it up it looks normal for about 2 seconds and then that lovely shade of green comes up and stays. I've heard it may be a loose display cable but how do I go in and make it more secure?

Ashley, start by using this guide. Check your connector and your cable. If it is seated properly and if the connector is okay, I would think about replacing the display. Hope this helps, good luck.

This looks like a guide to replace the actual display screen. I'm looking to secure a loose display connection within the phone (wherever that may be!) Appreciate the help!

A little bit slower: Ashley, START by USING this guide

easy now... no need to belittle someone

Ashley will be eternally grateful.