Acer entered the world of laptop computers in 1997 when it purchased Texas Instruments' mobile PC division.

Won't turn on, just blinks 5 times

Acer Aspire One was on battery x 3 hours and went 'off'. OK, so I plugged it in to ac power source and it still wouldn't come on. Took battery out, plugged the comp into power source, nothing. Waited over 12 hours and tried again = nothing. With the battery in and plugged in, power button light blinks 5 times and nothing

With the battery OUT and plugged into power source, power light blinks 5 times and nothing.

--- This computer is maybe 6 months old. Yes, I'll go to the store, but I'm extremely disabled and it will take two days of prep and arrangements to get me there so oh please help me do this at home. Thank you

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Here is a link to the service manual for your computer. Hope it helps. Good luck.

http://tim.id.au/laptops/acer/aspire%20o...

Furnishing a link to the unit's service manual does not qualify as an "answered" question.

Doctor will be eternally grateful.