Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Broken Battery Connector on Mother Board

I was repairing my screen, As i put the final touch on my phone the battery connector on the motherboard fell off to the battery. I tried soldering it but they are just to small! What can i do, I've watched a million videos and I've put everything together right its just that one thing!

Please do not use more than one username on here. you really should only have one "personality"

you need a smaller soldering tip, i think there is no other solution than soldering

Yes the soldering tip is important BUT you really need to have a solder scope (microscope) so that you can see what you are doing. Those solder pads are 1 mm x 1 mm and if you need to overlap solder them into the traces it becomes even more difficult. We see these repairs every day and would not tackle it without the proper magnification (and solder tip).

Let us know if you have further questions.

Rick

Florida iDoctor

Quinn Camfield will be eternally grateful.