0

Ashley
1

Bought a locked iPhone, can't get it to operate.

Hello, bought an iPhone 3G from a friend at work for $20 because he couldn't remember his passcode.

The phone is unresponsive to the 2 buttons (sometimes). It's on, and can accept calls, but the buttons do nothing (sometimes) The only way I can get the screen to light up, is to continully press buttons. At some point one of them will work, but once it's lit up, I can't turn it off or do anything because it is still passcode locked. I want to just restore it, and that would be simple if the buttons were responsive. I did order a new battery for it, but it shows a full battery on the lock screen. I'm at a loss unless all of the buttons are randomly broken/shorted out/dirty inside.

Twould be an odd coincidence....

Hi, what buttons are u talking about? There is only one button and that is called the home key, which is the round button at the end of the screen. Pls write back on exactly what u want to do.

John Savio,

She is talking about the home and power button i think

iwillfix,

0

iwillfix
5k
Schwingpod

Replace the powerbutton and home button, restore and there you go