The Sony PlayStation 3 Move is a wireless controller that works in 3D space. The Move is paired with a PlayStation Eye Camera to bring the game to life for the player. Repair is straightforward and requires common screwdrivers and prying tools. Motion Controller Model Number: CECH-ZCM1U. Eye Camera Model Number: SLEH-0048.

Why my Move controller sphere light is not working?

From last 4-5 months I have not used my move controller but before that it working fine. Now 2 day ago when I connected it the sphere light is not on at all all other button are working fine. Please help me to get this correct.

when I try to use my controller the light at the bottom of the unit just keeps blinking very fast.the globe light at the top of the unit does not light up.someone mentioned a reset button where would I find this ?

help.

Most Helpful Answer

Navin, try to use the reset button in the back with a pen or a paper clip. Also, you do want to check on the battery. Make sure that it is holding a charge. Use your multimeter to see if it has a charge. Check the ribbon cable from the light globe for any corrosion and make sure it is properly seated. Use this teardown to get to it. Hope this helps, good luck.

charge the control using your pc usb port for a few hours then plug it back into the ps3 console then it should be fine. remember it doesn't light up until you start a ps move game!! its not lightning up because the battery's have been 100% drained and take a good wile to kick start the battery pack again.

I haven't used my move controller for a long time, a few days ago I decided to play a game the controller wouldn't lit up and the buttons weren't working. I put it on charge and left it for 2 days and it still isn't working.

+karly styles did you turned the platstation on and then charge or while it was off.

Becouse your ps only charges the controller when it is on..

Also if this dosnt work try the reset button.

Its a little small hole at the back of the controller .

If this also doent work then i think try to sell it and buy a new one. Thank you.

The reset button is a small button on the back of the controller. it is on the left lower side, just above the lower left screw. It looks like a small indent next to the label on the center back of the controller. Stick a paper clip in the button hole for about 10 seconds or until it resets.

Navin will be eternally grateful.