Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

I need a battery connector bypass tutorial

I am looking for anyone with any info on how to EXACTLY walk me through a battery connector bypass. Either, using bypass wires or another method. Any way that's most effective. I am not interested in sending my phone to someone, or interested in a person telling me that his/her shop sees that all the time and can fix it for me. Can anyone help me? I have a soldering kit and some soldering experience.

I do understand what you are saying, just trying to understand it a bit better. you need to bypass the original connectors, why? How far away from the original connectors do you have to be?

My battery connector has disconnected from the board. I tried to solder it back on, but it looks like it needs new pads.

Most Helpful Answer

Caleb, bridge the points with the smallest wire you can find and use the image as a guide. Reroute any wire so that they are not in the way with the re-assembly. Take a look at this video as well as on here. Both videos show it very well. Hope this helps, good luck.

It was of great help!! Thank-you so much!!

Claudio, you are welcome. good luck.

Thankyou phone working again

Amazing, love u, ur my lady luck

Thx for the perfect answer had 1 month issue with mine iphone finnaly fixed it with the help of your guide ill contribute on this site with every knowledge i have

Caleb will be eternally grateful.