iPad 3 Wi-Fi Repair

Third generation of iPad with Wi-Fi, released on March 16, 2012. Model Number A1416. Repair requires heating and careful prying.

The glass is gettin off, after replace, how I can paste it?

I´ve replaced the glass of my ipad 3rd generation, but a few days after that.. the glass start getting off near the home button zone...

What is the best way to paste the glass properly?? is it necessary to heat gun?

thanks and regards,

Marcos

1) You have to clean the display bezel from old adhesive or glass.

2) if you bezel is damaged buy a new one: iPad 3rd/4th Gen Display Bezel

3) Use iPad 3rd Gen Adhesive Strips to paste the glass iPad 3rd/4th Gen Adhesive Strips

ok thanks, I´ve have already bought a new Adhesive, and the bezel it´s okay i think is not necesary to buy a new one. I clean de bezel.. but perhaps still having waste of the old glue. should I use some cleaner like alcohol or something? and... when i use the new adhesive, Is is necesary to use heat gun? Thanks for responding!

by markossampa90

Please use only heat to clean the bezel and no heat to paste the glass.

by Mark

ok thank you very mcuh.. when the adhesive arrives i will try this way.. thanks and regards, Marcos

by markossampa90

The iPad Retina Adhesive Stripes will help secure the iPad glass touch screen digitizer to the chassis.

However, to properly affix the screen's frame you will need the iPad Adhesive Strips for the Screen Frame which is the same for the iPad 3rd-Gen and the iPad 4th-Gen.

Pic:

Hope this helps,

Danny.

markossampa90 will be eternally grateful.