Released in June of 2009, the 1005HA is identified by its "Seashell" design, and is available in many different varieties in regards to operating system, internal storage, and battery size.

I forgot my bios password

how to ground or reset the bios chip-set in my net book, asus eee pc seashell series. there is no jumper and if i unplug the cmos battery and plug it, the password is still there.it is a start up password..i cant operate my net book because of the password..i cant remember my password..please help me. thanks

I believe that this will require a BIOS reflash.

If u wish to help plz use this email ntobehmbatha.com@gmail.com

Hello everybody, I have a very bad problem named notebook Asus, model Asus X553m-XX809D white. I purcahed notebooky in Czech, my notebook in link https://www.mall.cz/notebooky-.... My BIOS password security doesn't work any more. I have an Acer notebooky white same password and I use it everyday. What can I do because I tried to use the method whit the CMOS battery (It was removed from the motherboard and the password do not resets only the BIOS resets but it's still telling me “Enter password:” It's making me sick of it :( Please if someone knows how can I repair it please post me some advice's!) I'm a computer scientist, I know how to fix it and everything. But I'm not in the Czech Republic, I am here in Serbia, I have a problem of border police, I was not allowed to cross the border in the Czech Republic, I not have to wait 24 days to release me. I not have the equipment and tools in the Czech Republic, to fix my laptop. What matters to me is very important that I send her a document. My document is inside with my notebook, my HDD have password, with BIOS password administrator. Thanks you.

My adress: stefdimitrovski96@gmail.com

Most Helpful Answer

Locate CMOS battery, and disconnect battery for 15-20 seconds, that should clear the BIOS password.

(My original response to this post has now been converted to answer below.)

thanksss

bro

does it actually work??? cus I have an asus sonic master laptop and it says enter password when I turn it on... I really need this for school

yes, it will work for most of the laptops , but if it doesn't work for then leave the battery out for couples of minutes, if that does not work then overload the keyboard buffer hopefully that will crash the password routine.

sherwin, here are some good instructions. Check toward the bottom of this page. A bit cumbersome, but it should work. Hope this helps, good luck

can you tell me how remove password bios in laptop asus new generation 2016

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Cm...

This is program to view password BIOS. This working. Good Luck.

Download latest BiOS.

Rename it to 1201NL.ROM

Switch on your netbook and hold Ctrl+Home

Wait till reboot

Sadly, the simply battery trick hasn't worked in a long time for modern BIOS systems, which have mostly transitioned to long-lived flash memory. You'd have to wait much longer than 20 seconds---more on the order of 20 lifetimes.

However, many manufacturers have programmed secret "recovery password" prompts that can be accessed on only certain date/times that are the default after a BIOS battery reset. For example, many ASUS laptops (possibly all post-2002?) on Jan 2. 2002 can be bypassed by pressing Alt+R and entering ALAA4ABA. This will not only remove the BIOS passwords, but also any encryption passwords on the harddrive. You can then reboot and set them however you like (and you should---the BIOS is typically buggy and stores nonsense in the admin region after this procedure.) Presumably other manufacturers have thought of similiar secrets that aren't supposed to be known for use when laptops are mailed in under warranty.

try this .it works..clink the link

http://www.ehow.com/how_7379640_disable-...

I FIND this article about how to reset your BIOS password on Windows, hope it helpful:

http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/artic...

i got mine working by taking apart the laptop, removing the cmos battery. plugging in the main battery and staring it. going into bios setup and removing the password there. then plugging back in the cmos battery and restarting. I initially tried removing the cmos battery for 5 minutes etc but it was still asking for a password when put back together...

Here's how to easily reset your BIOS or UEFI password on Asus laptops:

This only works if you can boot into windows (or other OS) ! It will reset you BIOS or UEFI password if you have forgotten it.

- Boot into windows and change the date to 2002/01/02,

- Reboot while while hitting F2 to get into the BIOS / UEFI, when the enter password window appears hit "Alt + r", a "Enter rescue password" window will appear, enter the following rescue password : ALAA4ABA

- Done ! You're in the BIOS / UEFI

- Change back the date and other settings to their correct values in the BIOS / UEFI, save settings, and you're good.

On the internet, you can even find whole lists of date/password couples to enter in the "Enter recovery password" window, i used the one above which worked perfectly...

Thanks to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZfFcHtY... for the solution

Flash bios&write new boise software,or change Boise .good luck

hi,

Remove the battery and press the power button for 10 seconds continiously....

It will do the task.

All the best.

For asus laptops:

Boot into windows and change the date to 2002/01/02,

Reboot while while hitting F2 to get into the BIOS / UEFI

When the enter password window appears hit "Alt + r"

A "Enter rescue password" window will appear, with 2002/01/02 date showing

Enter the following rescue password :

ALAA4ABA

There are two main varieties of BIOS used in Toshiba notebooks, each with its own unique method for setting and disabling a password. First, determine which type of BIOS is used in your notebook model, as follows:

Starting with the computer fully off, turn it on by pressing and releasing the power button. Immediately and repeatedly tap the Esc key. If the message "Check System and press the F1 key" appears, then follow the "Esc key BIOS" procedure, below.

If the computer ignores the Esc key when it's powered-on, or if you see an invitation to press the F2 key to enter the BIOS Setup utility, follow the "F2 key BIOS" procedure, below.

source: https://www.iseepassword.com/forgot-my-t...

1. Locate and change the position of a jumper that will clear the BIOS settings.

a> Open your computer

b> Find the BIOS jumper

c> Move the jumper

d> Turn the computer on

2. Unplug the machine and pull out the battery that maintains the BIOS settings in RAM.

This is a laptop and there isnt a jumper.

as far as i know, there is a method that does work for me;

- there is a backdoor password or master password for all BIOS passwords and there are websites that you can use to remove it. It might not work for everyone because some processor might not be supported or something....

--->https://bios-pw.org/ for the website

sherwin will be eternally grateful.