Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone drop reception after water damage

hi friends i have made several topics ,but no one seems to know the answer, please help me

after water damage and board repair of coil & bb

the blue inductor is ok ,but constently dropping and coming back,can it be the whole docking effeting it ?

i also have picture

will someone help ? i guess no one knows the solution ah?

yeah, I just had my iphone 4S dropped into a tub about a month ago.

after drying a few days, it came back all the way. EXCEPT. ... no cellular data or reception for voice. ie; no bars!

somehow it self-healed for a good three weeks was going fine. But last friday...boom no service! wifi worked. bluetooth, touchscreen.

I went to the toggle section of "cellular data, voice roaming" and turned off cell data and then bars would come on for a few seconds .

I attempted to restore while saving my OS in the 5.1.1 or below. no dice!

finally, I had to sacrifice jailbreak and go to iOS 6...and somehow that worked?! it's working now for two days ...

you should open and clean your phone and probably replace battery.

here's something concrete to go by:

What should I do if my iPhone 4S has water damage?

good luck

.

7Gnosis will be eternally grateful.