I dropped my iPhone 5. Dents on side of case. Any fix?

I dropped my iPhone 5 yesterday by missing my jacket pocket and dropping it on a tile floor. There are two small dents on the corners of the aluminum casing surrounding the screen. It bothers me way more than it should I guess, but I just got it! Any advice on how to fix this?

This question was migrated from http://meta.ifixit.com/Answers.

you need to replace the housing, which you can't buy yet. I would get a case for now

you'll mess the anodizing up on the phone if you try to repair the dent, or make it worse. This isn't easy to remove without a new rear housing.

Jovahn, In other words you cant fix it with out ruining the finish (black color) on the phone. as Nick said the only real way to do this is to swap out your phone housing.

Jovahn will be eternally grateful.