Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Replaced Battery died after plugging in charger

I replaced the battery and the phone came on with great joy. I checked the phone, the camera and one app, all worked fine. Phone warning came up that I only had 20% left, so I plugged it in. It died after I plugged it in. I have opened the phone to check connections, tried rebooting, but nothing happens. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Your won't power on, because your battery is flat. Maybe your iPhone deosn't charge, check your USB cable and your charger. If they work change your dock connector.

Here a guide for:

iPhone 3GS Dock Connector Replacement

Check the part number on the battery sounds like a 3G battery in a 3GS phone. I have used 3GS in either but 3G will not work on 3GS. They operate on different mah values.

TNuovo will be eternally grateful.