Charging issues after battery replacement
I might be jumping the gun on this about worrying about it but..
I just replaced my iphone 3gs battery today several hours ago. The battery reads 100% charged (started off at 78% right after replacement ) If i unplug from the wall it takes only about a minute for the phone to shut off, the phone then cant boot all the way the apple logo will show up but the phone wont boot unless i plug it in.
I dont think that the fuse is blown or the such only because i only imagine that it would not hold any charge at all and it would die instantly once unplugged.
Is there a procedure to calibrate the battery?
I am going to leave it plugged in and off all night and we will see what that does. This being my first replacement i am a bit nervous.
After letting it charge for about 4 hours straight no interference from me the phone can stay on for about 3 minutes without the cable plugged in. Did i just install a bad battery?
Is this a good question?