Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

Recover lost data (iPhone does sync)

I have a iphone that cant boot normally i can recover it from scratch but i would lose all info inside it (it doesnt sync with itunes) is there a way to enter iphone disk drive and get the data i want before restoring it from the scratch.

Thank you,

Paulo Neto

Any data recovery will only work if your iPhone is still recognized by your computer. The iPhone does not have a disk drive, all information is stored in Flash memory.

You can directly scan and recover lost data from iphone 4s after accidental restore

http://goo.gl/WRZh8R

1) Connect your iPhone to the computer

2) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone

3) Preview and recover iPhone photo

First I hope you have already solved your problem. For your case, you can recover data from iphone backup easily. Here is an article talking about dead iPhone data recovery. In this article, you will learn how to recover data from a dead iPhone.

I am using iOS Data Recovery. I searched it on Google. I find out it's very useful in recovering lost data from iPhone. Here are detailed steps to recover deleted photos from iPhone.

I am using iPhone Data Recovery recommended by colbylightner above. It really helps me recover deleted iPhone photos. Thanks very much.

Here you have 2 solutions, the first one is free but you have know what you want and second one, you have to paye and is simple to use.

Have fun.

www.i-funbox.com/

www.digidna.net/products/diskaid

Here's also an article to show you how to recover lost pics from iPhone 6.

I know another tool that works to recover and extract data from iPhone: https://www.gihosoft.com/iphone-data-rec....

As i konw , we have lot of solution of iPhone data recovery ,at the same time , we have to know how to erase iPhone data when we need to delte some data from iPhone:http://www.erasephone.com/tutorials/dele...

The deleted data can be restored on iPhone in a timely manner with some recovery tool, due to the deleted data still saved in the iphone after the data has been deleted , but over time, these deleted data will be thoroughly wiped away from iPhone , so we need to recover deleted data as soon as possible

https://www.tunesbro.com/recover-deleted...

Most Helpful Answer

You can easily recover lost data from iphone by using an iphone data recovery software. Just go online you will get good data recovery software there.

Thanks for the advice you offer. I get my iphone lost photos back. Thanks you very much!!!!!!

What happens when your iPhone is completely non-responsive, even when connected to iTunes via the USB cable? Don't worry, it's not a time to panic, just time to put your iPhone out of Recovery Mode and then recover lost data from iPhone. Here's how!

Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes

Plug your USB cable into your computer.

Turn your iPhone off by holding the power button down until you see "slide to power off". Do as instructed.

Now press and hold the Home button while reconnecting the USB cable to your iPhone. After iPhone is connected it should power on the device.

Continue holding the Home button, you will see the Apple logo appear and then finally a "Connect to iTunes" will be displayed, now is the time to release the Home button.

I followed the tutorial but my iPhone can't be recognized. Fortunately, recovered iphone sms with another guide.

Hi friend, when you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data.

As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it can not be recovered with any manual method.

There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more.

So if your data is important for you and you really want to get them back then an iPhone backup tool called iPhone Data Recovery restore all your lost data and create backup of your iPhone easily.

I also use the software for same problem and I successfully solved my problem.

I hope this tool also solve your problem.

How to recover files from iPhone

Follow the instructions in the link below –

http://www.fonepaw.com/tutorials/iphone-...

Hope so this information can help you.

Directly scan and recover deleted photos from iPhone with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.

a) Connect your iPhone to the computer

b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone

c) Preview and recover iPhone photos

Or just recover deleted photos from iCloud or iTunes backus.

Thanks, that helps

You can easily recover your lost data with the help of iPhone Data recovery toolkit. With this software, you can directly retrieve deleted data in iPhone even if you haven't backup before. Maybe this tutorial will give you further help, which is about how to recover lost data from iPhone.

You can easily recover your data from iphone by using an iphone data recovery software. Just go online you will get good data recovery software there.

Lots of iPhone users think it is impossible to recover lost data from iPhone, in fact , it is possible. There is no

method 1: Trash bin to recover the deleted photos from. Your option are

Restore from your iCloud backup, if you used iCloud to backup your phone, see iCloud: Backup and restore overview, or estore from a backup you made with iTunes on your mac.

method 2: Restore from the PhotoStream synced to your other devices. Do you have Photo Stream enabled? Then your iPhone will have a sent all photos added to the camera roll to the photo stream, and other devices you sync with the Photo Stream may have downloaded the photos, see: iCloud:

method 3: recovery with iPhone data recovery software

Did you backup your iPhone with iTunes in the past? If not, it is highly recommend to have a regular backup for your iPhone in order to minimize your lost of iPhone, meanwhile, it is possible to recover lost data from iPhone. if you backup,

Hope this helps:

In fact, there are two ways for you to recover deleted files from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover data from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted data by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those data, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to recover photos,video,SMS,Contact,app,ect from iPhone

1.Recover data from iOS Device

Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File

Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

Now it is not a problem to recover lost data. And there are many ways to solve this question.

If you backup with iTunes and you restored from the backup.

Launch iTunes on the computer and go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices. You will see a window with all of your backups listed in it.

When you see a recent backup that you are certain contains the data that you need, recover missed data from iPhone backup.Of course, you can retrieve them by using the third tool like iOS data recovery which is really great.

There is no single solution to the issue. On one hand, you can simply restore the iPhone via a backup made by iTunes or iCloud.

If you didn't do such a backup, you can use third-party solutions to extract the data from the iPhone.

Note that if the iPhone is completely stuck (i.e. in DFU mode or defunct), you'd need to go for the iTunes/iCloud restore method instead.

Yes, absolutely. Thanks to some iPhone recovery software, you can even recover you iPhone without syncing it to iTunes. Check the tutorial here: http://www.recovery-ios.com/recover-lost...

Well, about how to recover deleted data on iPhone? I assume you did not create a backup file before lost iPhone data, and your iPhone is running iOS 8 or 7. If this is the case...

It is possible to rescue your iPhone data without having to backup, using a third party iPhone data recovery software. I will tell you in advance that none of these programs to do this completely free, and you have to pay for. My recommendation is that you do a web search on the words "iPhone data recovery", decide on a way or software that looks easiest to you, and follow the instructions provided.

In this condition, you need an iPhone data recovery to recover lost data, with this tool, you can recover texts, videos, photos, call logs, contacts, and more from your iPhone without backup, see a detailed guide here:

how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 5

Is there any way to recover iPhone lost data? I am lucky I’ve used Coolmuster iPhone iPad iPod Data Recovery software.Now to celebrate 2014 Christmas Holiday,Coolmuster company offers holiday promotion.If you need sone tool,good news,you can get 30% discount and discounted coupon code.

You need to use other recovery program for iPhone. I had the similar experiece, and finally I used a iPhone data recovery program to get back my lost iPhone lost. More info here:iphone data recovery software for mac.

Hey,

The first step is to not panic. There are several solutions that will help you get back all or most of the lost data in little or no time at all. With a clear head, it is easier to go about data recovery. Otherwise, you might just end up creating more problems for yourself. Some of the most common methods are listed and explained below.

Data Recovery Methods

Data recovery program - Once this program is launched on to the device, the lost data is scanned and recovered. This includes contacts from phone book, text and other messages, photos, videos, notes, call log history, etc.

iTunes Backup - You can also extract and recover photos, videos, contact, note, and so much more from the iTunes backup file on your device. This is a faster and much easier method, and the program allows you to choose which backup you want to scan and restore. Make sure you choose the latest one.

iCloud Backup - Cloud computing has made our lives much easier, and data recovery has also improved, as a result. If you have backed up your data, and synced it using iCloud, your data recovery process is a piece of cake. All you have to do is sign in with your Apple ID, extract and recover the required files, and relax.

Third Party programs and applications - Apart from Apple's own recovery solutions, there are several other third party hosts that offer a wide platter of solutions to recover the data and information lost from your iPhone, just like Wiserecovery.

Directly scan and recover deleted photos from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery

a) Connect your iPhone to the computer

b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone

c) Preview and recover iPhone photos

You must remember that before the iPhone iOS update you should create a backup file of your iPhone data. Because when you update your iPhone then it automatically delete your all iPhone data. but if your data is deleted due to this reasons then you don't worry because you can recover it from iTunes backup file. iTunes creates your iPhone data backup which helps you to recover your data in any data loss situation. You can use iPhone Data Recovery to do that. It can recover data from iOS device directly.

If I were you, I will use the third party software to recover lost data from iphone. You can try MobiKin Doctor for iOS software. I use it to help me get back various iOS data, including text messages, contacts, call history, safari, notes, calendar, reminders, voice memos, photos, SMS attachments, etc.

Click here to know more: http://goo.gl/fnTz3X

data recovery for iPhone can be an totally freetoolsthat permits you to speedily recuperate info saved on your own iphone, iPad or iPod contact, within an iTunes backup, or within your iCloud backup.

I'd like to recommend a tool for you, you can try mobikin doctor for ios, which can help you recover ios both from itunes and iphone itself. Give it a try: Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone or iTunes

After upgrade the iOS system, you need recover lost from your iPhone,iPad and iPod. Is there a possible way to recover lost data from iOS decive?

When you deleted accidentally your iPhone/iPad/iPod data, how to recover your data in a simple and secure way?

Don’t worry! iOS Data Recovery tool can solve your problems! This program is a professional data recovery for iOS users, it not only supports recover media files: Contacts, video and Pictures, but also recover other files including SMS, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Voice Memos, iBooks reading, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks etc.

You can also visit this recovery data tool for more information:

Restore whatsapp messages from itunes backup

Recover whatsapp videos from iphone

Paulo Neto will be eternally grateful.