Fix your glasses (either eyeglasses or sunglasses) with one of these guides.

anti-glare treatment is appearing as scratches on the lenses

how do get rid of anti-glare scratches appearing on my prescription lenses?

mkettler, the anti-glare coating is placed over the lens and if you scratch it, then there is no way to buff it out. It must be replaced. That, of course, means replacing the entire lens. You may want to take a look at this product and see if it works. Safest would be to replace your lenses without the anti-glare coating......Hope this helps, good luck.

Well..... If I am right, the only way to fix this up is re-make or re-order lenses with coating.

I have abandoned using coatings on my eyeglasses. Areas of the coatings eventually deteriorate after repeated cleanings and reduce visibility. This is not a scratch issue since I carefully wash my lenses before drying them with a microfiber cloth. With the lens coated, I had to replace the lenses about every year. Without the lens coatings and by continuing with careful cleaning, my glasses have lasted over four years and are virtually scratch free. I should mention that initially I was a little annoyed by reflections but soon adjusted to this change. I concur with the other reports that coatings cannot be repaired and that lenses must be replaced. So the bottom line is" Is the benefit of having a $20 coating worth more to you than having it wear out in a year and cause the need to replace your lenses?"

mkettler will be eternally grateful.