Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How to change the deco frame

Hello my iPhone fall down an the deco frame the plastic between the Retina display and the aluminium frame was damaged! And i think it looks not nice and i would repair it. But i downt no how! I dont want to change the hole Display i only want to change the plastic frame!

Please help me!

EMAIL : diestaemme.29@gmail.com

i belive its called the bezel frame. very easy to replace. you can remove it usuing your finger nail. but to get to it you must disassemble the phone.

www.pacifictoy.com sells these, they are based in CA and shipping is fast. just make sure you buy the right one because there are brackets that hold it in place.

PLEASE NOTE THIS ITS A VERY COMMON MISTAKE

• when installing the new bezel frame make sure the bracket are in the right place. its very easy to install upside down.

i hope this helps :)

Henning will be eternally grateful.