Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

battery discharge very fast iPhone 4

After drop my iphone 4 into water it works ok but battery discharging even on stand by very fast in 1 day. I have new battery but still the same. What else can be replaced to fix this problem?

sergiy, it is easily possible that you are having corrosion failure. I would suggest that you take the time and clean your iPhone. Use these guidesto work on your phone. This guide will show you how to clean it. It was written for a 3G but all the points are still valid for your phone. Once you have it properly cleaned, take a look around the power management IC as well as the dock connector. Look for charred, or missing components.

At least you have changed the battery, I would also recommend restoring your iPhone in iTunes. That did work for me.

sergiy will be eternally grateful.