Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

The cover case stains?

Hello !!!!

I normally use liquid on a cloth to clean my macbook , but recently i accidentally spilled the solution- some multipurpose solution- on the cover case. I immediately wiped it off. But i somehow got the stains white ones..... i had this some polishing cream and with a light scrubbing its kinda gone but it looks like the area is faded....... . I need help to how to make normal....polish or any stuff.

Thanks!!!!

The only way would be to replace that part with a non-marred one, or cover it with a skin. There is a finish on the metal, and like any finish, when it's damaged it would have to be refinished. I believe the process is called powder coating.

Powder coats are known for their durability (they can be damaged but not as easily as paint) however removing them is not something that could be done insitu, nor is there a way to match the color if you removed the coating.

If this answer was helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

Varuna will be eternally grateful.