it wont turn on and none of the lights come on either
kenmore HE3 washer i had been using it went to start a load and nothing no lights would come on and it wouldnt start.
Is this a good question?
Caroline Moorhead, make sure that you have proper voltage at the plug. Use a voltmeter to make sure that it has power. Otherwise, here is what the manual suggest:
1. Check the line voltage and for blown fuses.
2. Check for voltage going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the CCU when unit is plugged in. If no click replace CCU.
3. Unplug the unit before continuing.
4. Check continuity of line cord and line filter.
5. Check harness connections to CCU.
6. Check touch-pad/LED assembly.
You can try and download the manual from here for more info. Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 0
All Time: 937