Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Is there any way to just replace the glass part of MBP?

I have a small(less than two inches) crack in my MBP screen in the top right hand corner. I was wondering if there is a way to just replace the glass screen rather than the whole display that would be easier. Or would i end up having to take off the display anyways? Thanks!

No - the "glass" is part of the LCD.

If this answer was helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

Yes you can it is a 20 dollar part on eBa. It is adhered with double sided sticky tape. You can use a heat gun or blow dryer to heat up adhesive and using a suction up and pry tool slowly pull it free of the adhesive working your way around until it is off. Reapply adhesive tape and replace.

Ali Lehman will be eternally grateful.