Desktops developed by eMachines. eMachines has since been discontinued by the Acer Group.

How can I erase virus on my eMachine pc

Is there an easy way to remove a virus from my computer without removing and replacing the harddrive

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Here is a link to a free Microsoft program for removing a virus with instructions on how to proceed. Good luck.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo...

the best its download a malwarebytes in a dvd or usb flash drive from another pc who doesnt have virus and then enter in safe mode in your pc and run it

I don't usually go for the msconfig idea since it usually breaks the machine's configuration and a lot of software in its wake, like mcafee, etc.

however, if you have been getting automatic windows updates, there is a little-known tool called mrt which might help. it's good for most malware and it doesn't cost you anything.

windows-logo-flag-key+R mrt Enter

windows-logo-flag-key+R brings up the Run menu on any windows machine regardless of Windows OS (98 & up).

aside from that, go for mcafee stinger. stinger is what you run before installing an AV package if you have a virus or malware and it is also free.

(SPAM Removed)

billie will be eternally grateful.