Computers that generally don't include an integrated display, and are meant to be stationary.

What's wrong with my front USB ports? See description.

I use a USB headphone and usually connect it to the front USB ports.Off late,I'm having trouble with the ports.Whenever I connect my headphone,even the slightest movement disconnects the headphone from the computer.And sometimes,I also get a notification bubble saying "USD device not recognized".

I'm certain that something is wrong with the ports and not the headphone because I experience the same problems when I connect my external HDD.Both my external HDD and headphone work fine when I connect it with the USB ports at the back of my CPU.So,what is the problem?How do I fix it?

I assume you want to keep your front USB ports and not add more to the back. Here is a link to some front mounted USB ports--one of these should solve your problem. It would appear the port on the front of your computer is worn out. Good luck.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis...

This can be caused by a lot of things, From shorts in the device's you attach and the ports themselves, Too incompatibility between USB ver 1-2-3, And perhaps a bad driver.

as for repairing the ports themselves I am not sure what i can say to help you, But in my opinion i would just add a PCI USB card.

Thank you...

Don't know why i was down voted. kinda stupid.

Yep, that was odd.

Deepro will be eternally grateful.