Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Spilled a little wine on my MacBook Pro. Can't turn Wi-Fi on.

I accidentally splashed a little red wine on my MacBook Pro. Wiped it off the best I could and left it alone overnight.

Everything works fine except I can't turn on Wi-Fi. I went to network in systems preferences...followed assist....nothing. I can't get any networks at all. What should I do?

Immediately remove all power including the battery from your unit. Then follow the ifixit liquid cleaning procedure. After that just use the power brick and check out your computer. If all is well add the battery and check again. If you are still having problems please get back to us. Good luck.

Electronics Water Damage

Paul Blade will be eternally grateful.