Roger Aleshire, the C:00 displays when the washer is put into a diagnostic test mode. Try putting the washer into a diagnostic test mode. check the attached image for instructions. It should go through different various steps while the display changes from C:00 to C:01, C:02, C:03 etc. If it goes through all the steps and shuts off, it could be that the machine control would need to be replaced. The official trouble shooting sections recommends the following steps for no power on:"
1. Check the line voltage and for blown fuses.
2. Check for voltage going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the CCU when unit is plugged in. If no click replace CCU.
3. Unplug the unit before continuing.
4. Check continuity of line cord and line filter.
5. Check harness connections to CCU.
6. Check touch-pad/LED assembly.
Download the Service Manual from here and check the component testing section. Hope this helps, good luck.