CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

The screen has deadspots on it; lower 1/5th of screen.

A couple of keys do not function well when typing. All other functions work well. Also, a small piece came out (most likely for grounding) and I could not find where it came from.

wmuse71, the only way to identify that small piece would be by posting an image. It could be anything, even something important:) In general, if your touch screen does not function in particular areas, it is caused by a defective digitizer grid. The only way to fix that would be by replacing the assembly.

Not quite sure why this got downvoted? I do not think it is such a terrible answer that deserves a downvote, but who knows may be I am missing something....

wmuse71 will be eternally grateful.