iPhone 4S

Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Why does my iPhone 4s screen show black and blue lines?

My iPhone screen shows only black and blue vertical lines. The screen is not cracked, and still responds to my touch. I've already tried restoring it on iTunes, and I did a hard reset (holding the home and lock button until it turns off and back on).

What parts of the phone do I need to replace to get the display working again?

vicky how much will it coast

by lauren norledge

lauren norledge, sorry looks like Vicky hasn't been here since Aug 21,2012. The assembly will cost you anywhere between $35 and $100 depending on where you purchase it from.

by oldturkey03

that still didnt work for me George.... and i need this fixed or my mom will kill me. not literally but yea

by linda

Vicky, your front display consist of multiple pieces. In your case the digitizer (glass) is still intact, but your LCD is no longer working. I suggest that you change the display assembly. Here is the guide for it. The assembly is available right here as well as many other places. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone 4S Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 4S Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Difficult1 uur

Thank you, I'll replace it as soon as possible :)

by Vicky

Try pressing the home and power button at the same time but holding it down until it shows the apple sign. If that doesn't work you can rest your iPhone before sending it back for a replacement.

1- Hold down the home and sleep/wake button at the same time (In order to power off that way)

2- Once you were able to power off, next hold down on the home button and at the same time plug the USB cable into the phone and computer. Keep holding the home button until a message factory settings. It will take a few minutes for it to appear.

3- Once it does click on restore.

mine has done the same thing. im really worried that it might not work anymore. ive already cried today about it. what should i do ~ Aiyana Irving

i need help to and it does not work

Vicky will be eternally grateful.