iPhone 3GS

Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

My iPhone screen is black whats wrong?

i dropped my iphone and cracked the screen it worked while i was waiting for a replacement screen. i replaced the lcd and glass aswell. i checked all the connections three times and all are fine none are disconnected. i have tried reseting the iphone with no sucess. it still connects to itunes and i could operate voice control before i reset it. does any one know what is wrong with it?

Most Helpful Answer

ethan, if you did everything right, if all the connections are properly seated etc. I would recommend that you get a new digitizer. The problem sound like it is coming from the new part. It is not uncommon to receive a bad digitizer. Contact the vendor and see if you can get a replacement,

ethan will be eternally grateful.